And more. If it's an American made V-Twin, we can do it!
Maintain your factory warranty
Key Benefits of following your manufacturers
specific service schedule
- First and foremost, safety and continued
enjoyment while riding
- Prevention and detection of potentially damaging conditions
- Maximize your riding time by preventing breakdowns
- Continue to receive warranty coverage for
manufacturer defects during the warranty period
- Piece of mind
- It is the owners responsibility to follow
service intervals as specified.
- In delivering warranty service, it is within
the rights of the manufacturer to stipulate who is and is not
authorized to perform warranty service that will be considered
covered by the manufacturer and what components are and are not
covered by warranty.
- No manufacturer of any product can dictate
who provides regular maintenance or service.
- It is the owners responsibility to document
all service performed, mileage at time of service and any parts
- It is prudent to keep all receipts for
products purchased, even if you choose to perform your own
maintenance and service.
- Your receipts are your documentation that
your bike has been maintained as required.
Refer to your owners manual for recommended
services and service intervals. Neglecting the recommended
service intervals can and in many cases has, voided warranty.